1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up ps2 dvd games using a AO4 Pioner dvd writer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by joupe, Aug 12, 2002.

1. joupe

joupe Member

could anyone tell me how to back up my dvd game colection im new to this also how do i boot them up ive cot a neo2 im my ps2 any help would be appreciated
    JOUPE

2. TripleX

TripleX Regular member

Hi there!

Ok, here's what to do. Go to www.psxcopyworld.co.uk, when there select Tutorials and then read through it. It's really simple. You either need Nero or Prassi Primo and they'll tell you how to do it.

I'm not sure if you have the right mod-chip, but I think you do.

Hope this helps...

-TripleX

3. joupe

joupe Member

thanxs tripleX i dont sopose you know whats the best dvd r to use do you thanxs again

4. TripleX

TripleX Regular member

Hi again!

Well, since you have a A04, and you want the PS 2 to read the DVD-R, I recommend that in case you are in the U.S., go to www.shopharmony.com, they don't charge shipping and you'll get want you want there for an adequate price. Buy a box of 5 Pioneer branded DVD-R's and use those. The price should be 24.99.

You can also use other brands such as TDK, but such brands as Verbatim who are very good in cd-r's, don't appear to be as good with DVD-R.

Hope this helps,
    -TripleX