1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up ps2 game?

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by fxd2002, Oct 31, 2004.

1. fxd2002

fxd2002 Member

I back up my dvd's with DVD X Copy Platinum. Is there some way to back up my son's new games for his ps2? He has ruined some of his games that I have paid a small fortune for. I want to get him Ace Combat 5 but it is $50 and I just can't see throwing the money out the window. And no I don't know how he ruins them he just tells me they will not play anymore, they all have alot of scratches in them so I guess he just doesn't take care of them.
    I don't have the first clue as to what to do to accomplish this feat. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. wannadie

wannadie Member

I will have someone post what u may use to back-up ur games but even so after giving u that info u still need a modchip to play those backed -up games PS2/Xbox

3. fxd2002

fxd2002 Member

What and where do you recommend a mod chip for a ps2. I have an electronic technology degree so I can probably do the mod myself if it comes with instructions (G).

4. wannadie

wannadie Member

well not to sure if i can post this up if i can't sorry if u will just the chip u should such around for what best suites u cuz not all modchips are the same and if u find u can't install the chip ur self and don't want the headace then u should try www.modcitycentral.com again if i can't post this up sorry let me no and it wont be done again :)

5. wannadie

wannadie Member

well not to sure if i can post this up if i can't sorry if u will just need the chip u should search around for what best suites u cuz not all modchips are the same and if u find u can't install the chip ur self and don't want the headace then u should try www.modcitycentral.com again if i can't post this up sorry let me no and it wont be done again :) sorry for the first typo's been long day and night .:)

6. max311

max311 Member

Go to cybershop and get the modchip called Messiah 2 pro