1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up Reign of Fire

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by cybergal, Jan 12, 2005.

1. cybergal

cybergal Guest

I've been trying to backup Reign of Fire tried it on two computers in five different drives in two different softwares still no luck. I tried DVD Decrypter and it says incompatable media this is the original movie I don't have a logfile because this is a the start I haven't gotten anywhaere to have a logfile. Tried it in DVD X Copy xpress it says movie is wrong format. All Drives are new and have the latest firmware updates.All Software is the newest versions. not having any problem with any other movies. Drives and movie are both region 1 doesn't seem to me that disc is damaged because this is the third disc and had the same problem with all of them and disc is not dirty because I clean all of them before I start. Will Play in standalone but not on pc.

2. zombieman

zombieman Regular member

I recommend updating your firmware on you dvd drive first and then let us know if the problem continues. However be cautious when updating any firmware and read the instructions thoroughly.