1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backing up several movies

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by harrycrum, Sep 7, 2004.

1. harrycrum

harrycrum Guest

what is the best or easiest way of backing up three movies onto a single disc with each movie having its own menu

2. MackemX

MackemX Regular member

Tmpgenc DVD Author, DVD-LAB or DVD Author GUI (freeware) are 3 programs you could use. You can also use DVDShrink and Titlesetwriter to create a DVD Menu instead

it all depends on exactly what you want to do and how much you want to keep from the originals :)

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Good to see you drop by MackemX :)

4. MackemX

MackemX Regular member

thanks, I keep popping by now and then :)

personally I would use DVDLAB if it was just a basic menu and maybe keeping the chapters selections also. There's a few ways and it's probably down to the individual's needs, knowledge and expenses as to what method and tools they use :)

If I only wanted original working main/chapter/audio/subs menu's for each movie then I would use DVDRemake. Not the same method as my merging 2 complete DVD's but just a simple copy and paste PGC jobbie with a few command changes here and there :) (might even do a guide for that as some DRM users would like that)