1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up the darkness

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by cipo_81, Sep 9, 2007.

1. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I used the Wxripper method...didnt get any error in wxripper.
    I then opened up ssmerger loaded the iso, ss file, pfi, and dmi file and merged them all together, then i burnt it with DVD decrypter, put it in my modded 360 and it said please put it into an xbox 360.
    I opened up Xbox backup creator went to image tools and hit stealth check clicked on "The darkness" iso and the stealth check failed. The SS and DMI is present but the PMI is Unknown.
    What did i do wrong.

P.S I didnt dl the back-up of The darkness I have the game

2. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

well i think you shpuld try to stealth again, sept use xdvd mulleter 9.2

3. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

well i think you shpuld try to stealth again, sept use xdvd mulleter 9.2 i think its better for stealthing. Also when you burned the dfisk did you set the layerbreak in dvd decrypter

4. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

No i didnt use layer break.
    What do i do for that
    Is that when u open the .dvd file copy the layer break and put it in settings in DVD decrypter??

5. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

i download xdvdmulleter but i dont no how to use it.

6. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

ok rite, first i recomend try it with the layerbreak. BUT check that it is stealthed, open dvdxmulleter and then click the first option, view iso i thing, the click load iso, once its loaded u will see 5 boxes at the rigfht hand side, if they are all ticked then its stealthed, if not use the options at the bottom, insert the pfi,dmi and ss file, and u should be gd lol. Check the guide below to set the layer break

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=516786