1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backing up xbox 360 games! help~!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by crazybmen, May 3, 2007.

1. crazybmen

crazybmen Member

ok when you back up your games do you back them up on your computer or on your hardrive... so basically do you burn them on your xbox then bring them to your computer or burn them to your computer and then but them to your xbox after you have modded them?

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Man!You really need to do some serious searches and readings about the stuffs you're asking.These have been asked times and times again,it's even in tutorials.I will not go in details because it's up to you to do so,so i'm just gonna sum up just for you to have an idea.

You have to rip your original games in your pc samsung drive(flashed with kreon firmware).Now if you're downloading the games,assuming you own the originals,else it's an act of piracy,you won't need the samsung drive,you just need a dual layer burner(which can booktype DVD+R DL into DVD-ROM)and burn them with either Imgburn or Clonecd.After that you just put the game in your modded console,play and enjoy!

Like i said i did not go in details,your turn now to make some searches,i've only given you some ideas how it works,that's all.You'll find out very helpful tutorials here in the xbox360 section which are very important to have successful backups.

Vincent.

3. crazybmen

crazybmen Member

you just need a dual layer burner(which can booktype DVD+R DL into DVD-ROM).... will this be in my xbox or in the computer..so i have to burn it on my computer and then get to my xbox some how... man i am confused.... dude i am a new modder sorry i just want mod halo 2 can you just tell me step by step it is cool if not... thanks for the advice. Your really the only one on the internet that knows how to explain it kind of well

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

if all you want to do is mod halo 2, then why havent you read the 'how to mod halo 2 on your xbox 360' thread???? maybe you should start using the search bar to figure out what you need to know before you start asking questions about a topic that has a 8 page thread on what you are 'attempting' to figure out.

5. navsav

navsav Regular member

hey crazyman I sent you pm with some more details on your questions - so let me know if that helps.

6. crazybmen

crazybmen Member

dude read your private messages