1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backup a backed up game? using clone CD

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by twisty1er, Feb 26, 2007.

1. twisty1er

twisty1er Member

My brother, and I have a Xbox 360! I have backed up our favorite game, and both our 360's are modded. Anyways if I use CloneCD will the security sectors be copied correctly, or do I have to use wxripper again like if it was an original. Has anyone used this method of clone cd to backup a backed up game.
    I read on some post but their wording is misdirecting any feedback is appreciated

2. mndnichol

mndnichol Member

once you have a working backup,all you need to do is use clone cd the copy to disc function,you dont need to go through with extraction processes.sure you can use nero,img burn etc as well.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

What I do, is use wxRipper to Dump the game, then I use a program called Xbox 360 SS Merger v1.7b! With this program, I load both the iso, and the SS.bin file, and merge the two together! Once this is done, it makes a .dvd image of the iso and SS.bin that I just merged! Then I open up Clone CD, and burn the .dvd file to a Verbatim DVD+R DL! That's it! It always works for me...

4. jcee2k5

jcee2k5 Member

DavGerm, that's the way I do it. Did you get Crackdown to work using this method? When I put the ISO in ss merger, i get this...(crackdown.iso is smaller than WxRipper style, but bigger than Xtreme Style. Do you know what needs to be done to correct this? Thanks JC

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Once you have a working backup you don't need to go through all those steps to make a copy of it. You can just copy the backup disc with Clone CD, Imgburn, DVD Decrypter, Alcohol, etc.

6. twisty1er

twisty1er Member

thnks I will try clone cd, i read about it but I had to doulble check