1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup From Backup

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sephton66, Apr 25, 2005.

1. sephton66

sephton66 Guest

Hi All
    Hope someone can help me here would it be possible to make a backup from a backup without making another iso like disc to disc.

Just wondering this as i make a backup for myself and a backup for my son so when i backup my original i do it twice so double the work.

Or do i have to make a fresh iso everytime i know i can use the same iso twice but with limited h/d space i cannot keep alot of iso's

Thanks alot for any help

2. danbooke

danbooke Regular member

Yes, that shouldn't be a problem at all. I have done iy many of times, just use Nero's copy disc function. This works great for games that have to be rebuilt that you have already rebuilt and burned to disc, thus eliminating the process of revuilding all over again to make another copy.

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Well, when you get the .iso file to hdd for 'your' backup copy, burn it normally, then burn the second one. Just don't delete the .iso file after the first burn and redo it all, just do the 'write' part again.