1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup live Xbox Live Safe? SS Bin?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Miles923, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Miles923

Miles923 Member

With a game thats disc was too damaged to read, i recently aquired an iso and dvd file from a torrent download. I keep reading about stealth games/ss bin files etc. My system is already modded to play backups online, should I worry about SS.bins or online play with aquiring iso's over torrents/newsgroups? If so, what percautions should I take to avoid coasters/bad online play?
    Thanks much

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

if you downloaded it then more than likely its prepatched, you can use ssmerger 1.7b to find out though, get it in the usual places and just run the .iso to see if its been patched or not...

3. Miles923

Miles923 Member

Thanks much mike. Weird happening tho, every first time I place a backup into the 360, it will not read the disc. Loading sounds weird and itll say unplayable disc. However, ejecting the disc, and placing
    it into the 360 again, it loads fine. Done this to me on 2 different occasions now, any of this sound familiar?