1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup my Backups

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by JRoland, Feb 15, 2005.

1. JRoland

JRoland Member

Newb question here - please don't laught ;)

I currently have backed up three of my current games. I am actually using the backups to play them now. However, do you think I can delete the images off of my hard drive now that I have burned them successfully?

In other words, if I lend my originals to my brother who has a non-backup PSTwo and want to backup my games again, can I do that using my backups?

Again, sorry for the stupidity factor in asking this question!

Thanks!

2. hursty

hursty Active member

yes,you can copy a copy as long as it is in good condition
    rememeber,though you could get errors,so if you were going to copy a copy,i would keep a master copy safe,and dont use it

3. JRoland

JRoland Member

Awesome!

Yeah, I really don't have a reason to copy one of my copies since I am one of the few who have the originals ;). However, I tend to share my originals, especially with my brother, who lives in the middle of the US whereas I am on the Eastern shore.

This way, I can always play and lend at the same time!

Thanks!

4. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

i always make 2 backups. after all whats a blank disc cost 25p !! i once only did one backup of san andreas & it wasnt long before it wasnt working i then had to borrow the game again to back it up
    so always do 2 backups