1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup PC CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by 500kva, Nov 25, 2003.

1. 500kva

500kva Member

I Need Some Help!!! I am trying to backup Unreal tournament 2003 PC game.I Have used Alcohol 120%v4. To back up all my PS2 Games and They work.But this PC game will not copy, Well I can copy it but it will not work in my PC the backup is the same size and my computer can see it but it will not work in game play.Today I down loaded clonecd With no luck.What in the H#!! am I doing wrong??????????

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

UT 2003 (CD1) is SecuROM 4.8.3 cd protected m8. Use BlindWrite 5 and create 2 backups of cd1.(1 labaled "install disc"\1 labeled "play disc". To do this simply use NO topology meeasurement (bwa file) for the "install disc" and topology measurement for the "play disc". Burn cd2&3 as "data'.

BlindWrite 5:http://www.vso-software.fr/download.htm

Shoey :)_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Certified Computer Technician
    http://www.afterdawn.com/general/legal.cfm
    Mobo: MSI KT4VL-6712
    CPU: AthlonXP Barton 2500+
    Ram: 512 SD-DDR (PC-2700)
    nVidia GeForce4 MX440-8x
    Maxtor ATA\133 80 gig hd
    DVD-ROM: LiteOn LTD 165H
    CDRW: Memorex52MAXX 2452[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2003
  4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Of course if you use BW4.57 then you will have to make te topolgy measurements :)

5. Shoey

Shoey Guest

There is no topology measurement in BlindWrite Suite 4.x version m8. After reading the SuceROM 4.8.x protected image (cd 1 for UT2003) the disc you have the option to create a bwa file. Using BlindWrite 5, the program automatically creates topology measurement (bwa file) for you. I personally recommend you use BlindWrite 5 along with BlindWrite 5 Tweaker. Use our handy search feature to locate the threads\downloads.

Shoey :)