1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup ps1 games no sound!

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by teggy, Oct 27, 2004.

1. teggy

teggy Regular member

Ok here's the thing, my ps1 the old grey one has gone to sh*t. I dnt have breaker pro to play my ps1 games on my ps2 so i'm using epsexe.

I backed up Resident evil to an ISO the ISO file is 664mb, it works fine with the emulator but when i burn that image with Alcohol it burns fine but when I check it after it burns it the disc size is 550mb(it won't let me burn below x4). The game runs in the emulator but it only runs with sound-fx but no background music or vocals. My problem is.. the sound works when running the ISO image in epsexe but the sound doesn't work properly when I run my backup cd-r but it works with other game backups like MMX4. Do I need to make a cue sheet for it?

Any ideas on how to solve this dilemma?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  2. teggy

teggy Regular member

Please...

I just want to know why the iso image sound works and why the sound files are present on the back up disc yet the emulator only plays sound effects from weapons and stuff..

And in case u think this is wrong.. my PS2 has trouble playin ps1 games. So backups mayrun with breaker pro so until then im using the emulator.

Please help.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004