1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup using DVD shrink and Roxio

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by HaryKewel, Mar 17, 2004.

1. HaryKewel

HaryKewel Member

I'm pretty new to this sort of thing so please bear with me. I'm Using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 and DVD shrink to burn backup copies of my DVD movies with blank DVD-r media called Ritek 4x. Roxio cannot recognise my DVD-rs and says i need to insert a blank disc even though i hav. If any one could help with either information on how to burn backup copies of my DVD movies using Roxio or even a program that will do it, i would greatly appreciate it, thanks.

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Harry Kewel huh !? Not a bad left foot ;-)

lol

Roxio is not something that is usually suggested here , I myself use Nero 6 (popular) but RecordNow is quite often recommended too.
    Ritek X4 (G04) are a well trustworthy disc , so dont worry about media...you've got quality blanks !

The new DVD Shrink will apparently give an .ISO output now , so you can burn with DVD Decrypter (totally cost free option)

3. Dark_Nite

Dark_Nite Guest

Just a note even though I am new to this. But I have Roxio myself. The only porblem I had was space. I was dragging and dropping the files one by one with no porblem with the transfer. Except that the disk ran out of space.