1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup Xbox Games without Mod Chip or DVD Burner

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mrpink121, Oct 10, 2004.

1. mrpink121

mrpink121 Member

I saw on this website called backupxbox.org or backupxbox.com about backing up xbox games through their software where you do not need a dvd burner or a mod chip.

anyone know if this works? i can't find any reviews about this website. if anyone is familiar, please provide comments.

much appreciated,

2. mapp

mapp Member

Thats the first time i have heard that..BUT i,m not saying its not true,Will try and find out more about this...but if u know more let me know!!BECAUSE i use a modchip and copy onto cd-r or dvd-r...EVERYTHING WORKS FINE

3. dossie

dossie Regular member

yea, sound pretty dodgy, i woudnt trust the site...try finding the answer on xbox-scene.com that will be the first place where things like that will be heard and talked about..

4. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Yeah I'm with dossie, but if you can just read up on the subject with tutorials and go from there. If you are new I would suggest the UDE2 Exploit or UXE because they are easy to learn and have a really low risk rate for most new people to the modding scene. If you need any help we or the people at xbox-scene can help when you start to mod.

Degalle

5. daveuk1

daveuk1 Member

Hi,

I checked out the site and it's down, usually when a site goes down after a few months it's not legit. Besides i have never heard of any program that can be used to read the xfs file system that xbox games use on a standard desktop, otherwise if there were one, networking would be rendered useless for the purposes of backing up games as everyone would use their own pc dvd burners.

laters,

D.