1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup your Wii Games NOW

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by DavGerm4, Jan 16, 2007.

1. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

So I was on Gizmodo, and saw This article about Dumping your Wii games onto your Computer to make backups. Though it says that the process takes 50+ hours to do, but I think it is worth it, to be able to backup your games. HERE is a link to what you will need to do this.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2007
  2. dazila

dazila Regular member

meh.
    No point i dont want to look at an Iso File I want to plauy it whihc I still cant.

3. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

funny considering hacker groups are using a modified firmware on the wii cd drive and are able to backup games in under 1 hour so i think this app needs some work

4. dazila

dazila Regular member

Link?
    Tabletpc your ifno is wrong sometimes and people have told me

5. Cloudkill

Cloudkill Regular member

Lol I'll make you right.
    The thing is Nintendo DVD drives completely forget firmware(I kno this sounds nuts but stay with me) there was a firmware update for the NGC but every time it was applied, it would only work for that session turn the GC off and it would go back to original settings.

There is no firmware built into the drive, the Will is running all of that from the main board sends information back to it.

Just because someone makes a fancy video claming they have done this and that, but provide no physical evidence to show it off you can safely assume its fake/lies.

If this was the case we would all be doing it by now don’t ever listen to the hype if your going to hack some thing do it your self.

That said I'm dumping one of my games now on a Pioneer drive, can't see the point though.