1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backup

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by I30T, Jan 4, 2005.

1. I30T

I30T Member

I tried backup a new movie of mine and i use shrink with dvd region free.It gave me this error data error cyclic redundancy check.I've never seen this before.I tried using dvd decrypter and it went through 9 files and then the read speed went down to 0x .If anyone has a fix for me it would be appreciated.

2. bardie

bardie Regular member

As far as I know this error means a dirty disc, damged or scratched. Try inspecting it and cleaning it.
    Use DVD decrypter to rip it again and see if that helps.

3. I30T

I30T Member

yeah thanks but it isn't dirty it is freezing up when it analyzes.I have like six different progreams and it freezes them all it is copy right prob

4. bardie

bardie Regular member

Try using AnyDVD 4.1 or higher version, run the movie for a minute or two with that then try again with DVD Decrypter, if it's a copy right protection this should disable it.

5. I30T

I30T Member

used any dvd the files are set up in vob and they will decrypt 10 of them then the read speed goes down to ox

6. bardie

bardie Regular member

This is out of my league so I'm afraid I am unable to help any further.
    Not ever having these problems myself, I can only suggest things to try.
    I'm assuming all your background programs are turned off, including virus scanners, firewalls and screensavers, also that your computer has enough power and resources to actually copy movies, your processor works hard to do these type things.
    I'm sorry I can not assist you further.