1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backup

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by miata, Mar 5, 2007.

1. miata

miata Guest

Sorry guys if this is not the correct place to ask this question.

Has anyone been able to do a backup of The Deoarted? I tried it, and thought everything was fine until I tried to play it. Tried to play it own two different players with no luck. Any advice. I just downloaded the lastest version of Any DVD.

Thanks,

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

If it's just copy protection, try the free RipIt4Me.
    http://www.ripit4me.org
    AnyDVD hasn't been working well with DVD Shrink lately. If you don't want to use the free RI4M, try the CloneDVD 2 download to use with AnyDVD. Classic case of "do you want free or do you want to pay?"

3. miata

miata Guest

Worked fine with clone dvd and any dvd. thanks

4. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You're welcome.

RipIt4Me, with DVDShrink as the transcoder and ImgBurn as the burner does as good a job as the retail AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. As long as you don't mind the price, use the Slysoft if you like it. I've used so much of the software that I usually end up using a mixed combo. I use the free RipIt4Me with RB Pro plus CCE SP with Nero to burn. The nice thing about RipIt4Me processed files, they work with any software. As you can see, Slysoft would have trouble saying the same.