1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backups on the memory card

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by MadDemon, Feb 21, 2007.

1. MadDemon

MadDemon Guest

can u put wii and gamecube backups on the memory card?

2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

??????

why would you want to do this

the memory sticks right now only go to 2 gig because of the format system the wii uses after a few firmware updates we are hping for larger sticks around 4 gigs or better

but right now i would say no because if it was possible i would be worried about 2 things which are the game would take for ever to load even with a top of the line memory stick because the memory sticck speed would impact how the game works

and on another note the gamecube iso's cannot be read because of the way they are written so how would you burn or even copy the iso so it would run and the wii would reconize it

3. dazila

dazila Regular member

Man WTF is the point of a 4gb card id be more impressed with USB support Nintendo is really putting what they want not what we want and they are pushing it do they know how much gb external HDD you can buy for the price of a 4gb card?I guess not if they did they would add USB support?
    Actually it would load much faster then off a DVD,Mate I thought youd straighten your info after the ban but you are still going crucked if you think my info is false then all you have to do is look a a Nintendo 64 Game or the difference between File Swap via hardrive (Disc) and the File Swap of Ram the time diff is huge try run a modern game with 128mb ram and 2gb pagefile size oyu could morre then liely run the game better with 512mb hardrive then using that 2gb you get what im sayign? or still not?