1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Backups wont load using, modded slimline ps2 (scph-70000) +Action replay max.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by BDCFTO, May 2, 2007.

1. BDCFTO

BDCFTO Member

Hey guys. I have been googling like no1 has b4. Ive looked for help everywhere. I have a modded slimline ps2 and a original copy of the current action replay max. The cheats load fine with original discs. But
    when i insert a backup copy. Eg: DBZBT2 it jsut says it basically cannot read the disc. My cheat list was updated online, I've tried expert mode. That did not work. I also tried using swap magic (even though my ps2 is modded) that also did not work. Any help would be greatly aprreciated. I just wanna be able to play my backup games with the cheats. I also have tried it with gameshark, same outcome.

Plz help.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

saying how your PS2 is modded would really help. If it is a mod chip then look on their website at the chips features. Some support AR Max(or other cheat discs) and others do not. If it is supported then it should work. My AR Max works just fine with back ups and my DMS4 Pro chip.

3. BDCFTO

BDCFTO Member

lol k, cause for some reason, it was able to load a cd backup game (mvc2) but for some reason with dvd backups it just says it cannon read the disc, this is with gameshark aswell. My friend has the same chip except his ps2 is a fat one. So yea. Lol and i jsut spent like 70 dollars (Aud) on it.