Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by illastic1, Mar 2, 2007.
Backups that I burn wont play on my xbox 360 which has been modified with Xtreme firmware.
gonna need a little mor information then that to help you.
1. what type of media did you use and what speed was it (like Verbatim DVD+R DL 6X max speed)
2. what program did you use to burn it
3. what speed did you burn it at
4. was this back up made from an original or did you download the file somewhere.
What was the name of the DVD file and ISO file? (like DVD.000 and Game.ISO the full path)
1. Datawrite 8.5GB DVD+R DL
2. I used Clone CD
3. I burned it at 2x speed.
4. The files are cod3.dvd and cod3.iso and are "Stealth patched and SS bla bla"
ok, try this just to see if it works. Those are not really the best DVD's you could use but they may work.
1. download IMGburn V2.1 (it is free)
2. install it
3. open it and do this:
Tools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok
4. click on the box towards the top to browse for the file to burn and select the DVD file.
5. set the write speed to 4X if your DVD has a 6X max and to 1X for anything lower.
6. If you have a Hitachi drive in the 360, or you know your burner can booktype media then click the book icon, search for your burner in the list, and set all DVD+R DL discs to burn as DVD-Rom.
now burn it.
Halfway through burn I get the error messege saying:
Device: [2:0:0] PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-111D 1.29 (E (ATA)
Interpretation: Check Condition
CDB: 2A 00 00 1D 36 A0 00 00 20 00
Interpretation: Write (10) - Sectors: 1914528 - 1914559
Sense Area: 70 00 05 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 00 21 02 00 00 00 00 00 82 00 00
Interpretation: Invalid Address For Write"
This sounds like you haven't updated your Pioneer DVD Drive Firmware. Give that a go and see what happens. With burning the image.DVD, set the layer break to 1913760 (as per steimy's advice) and burn at 2x. Use verbatims DVD+r dl and you won't go wrong.
Separate names with a comma.