1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BACKUPS

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by pa104inf, May 10, 2004.

1. pa104inf

pa104inf Regular member

Quick question on DVD Ripping. For my backups I would love to get rid of that 10 second FBI warning screen. Is there a way to do that after using DVDSHRINK. I also want to keep the menus active. As if anybody doesn't know it is illegial to make a copy of a DVD that you don't own. This would also shrink the amount of space taken up on the DVD. I have some cheap DVD's that I want to use and the less space used on these DVD's the better my chance of a good burn.

2. tomu2000

tomu2000 Member

You can cut out the FBI warnings but you have to be in re-author mode and I am not so sure you can put the menues on properly in re-author mode, you may want to try it out though. In re-author mode after you have draggd the main move file over to the left side then you right click on it and open "set start/end frames". But we aware that I have never tried to put the menues on in re-author mode so I am not exactly sure it will work.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member