1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

backups

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hacker26, Feb 18, 2012.

1. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ok so i have done some research and what i have gathered is the only way to backup xbox360 games and play them is to mod or flash your xbox 360, thats all good however the only question i have from hear is what happens once i mod/flash my xbox and i play these backups do i need to stay disconnected from live or can i still be logged in just not try and play the game online or will i still get banned. or just any other information i may need to know to do this ive been kind of going in circles

2. keebles

keebles Regular member

You might, you might not get banned, no body knows for sure how Microsoft detects modded consoles. I keep my console legit for that very reason(plus if it breaks, I can just send it in for repair instead of paying for a new one(which costs more)

3. keebles

keebles Regular member

double post

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  4. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ya either way that didnt answer any of my questions lol but thanks

5. keebles

keebles Regular member

you can mod you console if you want, but like I said before nobody knows how MS detects modded consoles. Some people go for years with no problems, others get caught with in months/days of modding. The latest updates flash your console back to legit and makes all your burned games worthless.

6. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

ic so you dont know if i can get caught if if i dont try and go online with the backups?? And I was also wondering what the deal is with xell or the xkey? And what that all could be used for or if its even worth my time learning about

7. hacker26

hacker26 Regular member

im basically looking for a full on manual on what rgh and things of that nature are and what can be done with them

8. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

my sig the second link all the info you require on rgh etc