1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad adveetising

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by johngr, Jul 10, 2003.

1. johngr

johngr Member

I bought my copy of DVD X copy on 5/23/02. Your Web page stated that you get a free download of DVD X copy express. When I tried to download the express I was not allowed. I called customer service and complained. They basically said that is your problem and they were useless. I paid $99 for your software that doesn't function properly. I had previously purchased DVD copy plus. You now have my money for two products that have many bugs. I want my money back or the ability to download the X copy express as per your advertisement. I sent you an EMAIL 2 days after I purchased your software and the EMAIL was ignored. I will refuse my credit card charges.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Complain to DVDXCopy not Afterdawn! It's DVDXCopy have the problem! http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com

All afterdawn do is offer support forums and are no other way linked, besides good friends and for reviews etc etc..

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

lol - its just an advertisement. Do you ring up ITV or any TV station when you have a problem with a product that was on an advertisement on that station. No> Thenm why do it here. Its the same thing, just an advertisement.

By the way, once the credit card has been processed, there is nothing you can do to stop the money going out of your bank account. Your credit card company can dispute the matter for you, but the likely hood of you winning the case is very slim.

Anyway, do what Dela suggested.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I sympatize though and this isnt the fiorst time i have heard of someone getting problems like this from DVDXCopy. Just need to know who to complain about and afterdawn aint that!