1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad picture of a download

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by cimike, Apr 7, 2007.

1. cimike

cimike Member

hi, i have been downloading with bitlord. how can i get rid of a the white spots or der lines on my downlaod? i've been donloading movie files (700 MB) and i heard it is better to download a movie file form an actual DVD (4.3 GB). is that the problem? or is it my computer?
    are the files that are ca. 700 MB divx-files and the other dvd-files? or should i install some programm to make my pic better?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

there's no making stuff higher quality; you can't expand on data that isn't there.

download actual .iso files or go buy the movie. (the latter is preferred)

3. mglez86

mglez86 Guest

what he mean is that yes you need to download a dvd file type, you must understand that when you donwload a video that lasts the time of a movie, and it's only 700 mb, it's been coded to fit into a cd, which is four times smaller then a dvd, so you get a much lower quality, if you find one that is like 3 gb, it's probably good enough, cause dvd shrink does code them to a smaller size, so they can't be 4.5 gb when you rip them, and also if it was ripped from an original movie which is wrong if you're sharing it on the net(just to make it sound good, lol), the original is about 9 gb, so don't expect to fit an original in a 4.5 gb disc without loosing some of the quality.