1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad weekend

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by cmoney91, Feb 17, 2007.

1. cmoney91

cmoney91 Regular member

this is gonna be my worst weekend ever. yesterday my psp fell on the concrete floor from about five feet in the air and cracked the memory stick side. so now my psp wont read my stick anymore but sometimes if i twist it the stick will show up. so im going to have to send it to sony what i fear is they are going to send me a psp with a firmware higher than 2.80 and i dont have gta lcs. also on top of that my sister's analog stick broke on her psp so hers will probaly go too. this really sucks cuz i was really looking forward to this weekend because there is no school on monday and now i am psp-less.

2. yohex

yohex Guest

Well they usually don't send brand new psps but old ones that they had as display models or something i guess, and you get lucky to get one with 2.71 or something, and 2.80 doesn't need gta, so look on the bright side of things, its the law of karma, something bad happens, something good is bound to come back.

3. brickdpsp

brickdpsp Member

That sucks dude sorry about that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. cmoney91

cmoney91 Regular member

thank you guys for your replies i really appreciate them.

5. junkdude

junkdude Regular member

sorry to hear abt u!!!and i truely agree with yohex "its the law of karma, something bad happens, something good is bound to come back.
    " and just cross ur fingers!!! goodluck!!!