1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Badly need help! my firmware 3.03 OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by pimpsquek, Feb 28, 2007.

1. pimpsquek

pimpsquek Member

Hi! A great help for the much needed person (NOOB) =D I've recently upgraded from 2.71 SE-C to 3.03 OE-C by Dark Alex. I Follow all the instruction and walah! i did have 3.03 OE-C! But i do have problem in some .CSO games (Fight Night Round 3, GTA LCS, NBA Live 2007) it do loads up but after asking me about autosave it hangs up / freeze and i have to removed the battery (is it ok to removed the battery?) or i will wait forever. but the other .CSO games (Dragon ball, Miami Vice) works fine. Can you help me on this? Do i need to downgrade first(2.71 - 1.50 - 3.03) or can i install again 3.03 OE-C? also is there any guide on how to install popstation (3.03)?

Do i still need UMD (UMD Sampler) to play the .cso games? Thanks!

2. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

sounds like a bad rip... but try configuring the no-umd on or off and changing the cpu speed to 266 in xmb and game

3. xilicon

xilicon Member

some games will need a umd in the drive in order to play - that's after disable/enable umd in the recovery menu.

4. pimpsquek

pimpsquek Member

The question with this guys is y is it when im with 2.71 SE-C i don't have any problem in playing ISO games even i don't have any UMD (UMD Sampler) inserted?

Is 2.71 SE-C much better than 3.03 OE-C/3.10??? cause you don't need a UMD to play ISO games and have the same capability?

Whats the difference between 2.71 SE-C with 3.03 OE-C?

5. majdijr

majdijr Member

If you want to know the differences between 2.71 and 3.03 read the release notes file in dark alex custom firmware ...Anyway 3.03 is more stable than 2.71 and it plays all games perfectly with no UMD inserted. As the people said before, go to the boot menu and enable NO-UMD option and all games will run fine. If you're having problem with this dont hesitate in PM-ing me and ill be more than glad to help you (If i can ...i am not an uber but i think i have moderate experience with PSP problems).