1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Balck 50003 or Silver 50004 PS2!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by fishboner, Oct 29, 2004.

1. fishboner

fishboner Guest

i have 2 Choices to buy. The is a Silver 50004 and there is a Black PS2 50003. Which one should i buy. Will both support DVD-+R and DVD-+RW. PLease help me make a decison. They have Magic 5 Modchips. Will they support CD-R's. If they have Magic 3 will they suport EA games without pacthes. Or should i wait for the New PSTwo and its modchips. Thax a lot to all the ppl who WILL post. This will help me a lot in my decsion making.

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

scph 50003/4 is either a v9 or v10 both models should support dvd+/-r, maybe dvd+/-rw and also should work with cdr,both models should be fine with a magic 5

3. fishboner

fishboner Guest

wat abt EA Patches.

4. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

u dont need ea patches anymore if u use modchips that are magic 3 or higher unless the ea game has a triple check or something which in that case u WOULD need an ea patch which can easily be found on megagames.com but I HIGHLY doubt that u would need an ea patch for any ea game since nowadays modchips are pretty advanced in playing backups.