1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

banned 360 hardrive on my new ixtreme xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by liam44, Jun 6, 2007.

1. liam44

liam44 Guest

if i use my banned on my new ixtreme xbox 360 will the ixtreme get banned to

2. olibono

olibono Member

Could you be more specific? You want to use your banned console for flashing with iXtreme?

3. liam44

liam44 Guest

no i have two consoles one banned and one with ixtreme i want to use the hardrive from the banned on the ixtreme one i want to know i i will be banned if i use it one my ixtreme

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

5. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

look this link you posted.. it is nonsense.. they don't ban for attaching a "banned" harddrive to another 360..

me and my friend have been doing this for 3-4 weeks approx.

the guy who made the thread about the banned harddrive, is nothing but a lyer. it's called random ranting.

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

calling out a senior member here isnt smart. and it isnt all lies as you say, i called ms and they said that if you were banned because something on your hard drive was detected then they werent responsible and they told me to format just to be safe. so your post is just random ranting.

7. Memnock

Memnock Active member

It's ok mikeismad. jelle2503 seems to be just a another newbie with a bad attitude. How of them have we seen bite the dust around here? Just give him time.

8. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, it just urkes me when someone comes here and says that something someone who knows their stuff is posting lies when they just want to add to their post count