1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned 360 HD on non banned 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sithmii, Jan 17, 2008.

1. sithmii

sithmii Member

Hello all, I was wondering I could switch a xbox360 HDD back and forth between a banned 360 and a non banned 360?

Why would anyone want to do that? Of course, to keep all the points, achievements, unlocks, ect.

Is this possible or do I risk getting the second 360 banned as well? Thanks!

2. schweet

schweet Guest

I asked that here about a week or two ago and was told the HD will not be affected.

3. NewBart

NewBart Guest

Wait for other responses, but I don't think the HD will cause you to be banned. Think it is the console itself, not the HD. Think it's ok too because if your console gets banned, you can still use your gamer tag on a different console.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

This is correct. You can use a hdd which originated from a banned console on an unbanned console without fear of getting the new console banned.

Back when the initial bannings began in Spring '07, this was a big topic.

5. sithmii

sithmii Member

Thanks! the main reason is that my brother was giving me his banned machine and was just hoping to keep (and add to) my achievements and stuff.

Thanks again