1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned or seized?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by A_Tips, Dec 29, 2007.

1. A_Tips

A_Tips Member

If I get caught online with modded firmware will I get banned from live or will my 360 be seized? I've been told both. Which is it?

And what're the details on banning?

2. bart2332

bart2332 Guest

removed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2007
  3. A_Tips

A_Tips Member

Thanks man, I guess I just won't play online then. What a bummer.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

That guy is bs'ing you. Nothing will be seized. There is a possibility that if you play backups on LIVE that your console may be banned, though.

Your safest bet to not get banned is to play backups with the cable unplugged and to only play originals when on LIVE.

5. A_Tips

A_Tips Member

Thanks b, but I just found out my Live's almost up so I'm not going to be playing online anyway. Sucks.

6. primetim3

primetim3 Member

i was in the same position as you were. one day i asked on this forum if i should upgrade my DVD firmware to ixtreme 1.4 and some guy told me "no" and said that hes been on xtreme52 and not been banned yet....so i trusted his reply and decided not to upgrade and the next day i got banned :(....bummer, huh? i was about to buy a LIVE Card too....but my advice to you is to keep up with the updates and you should be safe :) i would take the risk if i had my live