1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BANNED??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SilvaJDS, May 18, 2007.

1. SilvaJDS

SilvaJDS Regular member

Quick need to know when did everyone start getting the ban when did M$ release the ban ?//
    i read on the other threads people getting banned and others areant
    if i dnt log on 2 xbox live i wont get ban???

2. mufaa

mufaa Regular member

I think the banning started yesterday.

Some have been banned and some not. But thats a matter of time before they do. Recommend you stay off Live and wait for one of the modders to bring up something to counterattack.

3. redrob2

redrob2 Member

Does anyone know if there is a way to determine if you have been banned yet or not without going onto XBL? I tried logging into my profile on xbox.com and didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I downloaded the spring update but haven't been online for a couple of days and wanted to find out without logging in if I have been banned. Any ideas?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

not that i have seen. they do not ban your Xbox Live account, they ban your console. Just another MS money making scheme. See if you then go out and drop another $500 on a new console and buy some original games you can activate your XBL account on the new unmodded console.