1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

basically...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by be2slow, Aug 28, 2003.

1. be2slow

be2slow Member

Let me get this straigt. I bought a dvd burner, and to burn a ps2 game, all i have to do is stick it in the burner and copy the cd?

2. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Yep.

You do have a modchip installed though, right?

3. robert34

robert34 Guest

First you will need a modded ps2 or you can use a no mod solution like fliptop and smd.

But the new swap magic will be coming out soon which will play all the games that the old swap magic cant.

Yah you just pop the dvd game into the drive, and you copy the dvd to the harddrive then you burn it, its very simple.

The first thread of ps2 discussion has guides for many different programs.

Also make sure that if your burner is a dvd+r burner then your ps2 must be v5 and up.

Some v4 models do work with dvd+r

If its DVD-R burner then you will be fine.

Then just buy some good quality DVD-R or DVD+R discs and your set. Verbatim and TDK are good brands of DVD

GOOD LUCK!

4. be2slow

be2slow Member

i am planning on buying 50 dvd+r's from compusa, and the manufacteror is FMI. there 70 bucks, but i dont have the money to buy 100.00 ones. do you think those would work?

5. billz

billz Active member

best to know the brand works before you throw down the big dollars
    two excellent brands that are can't miss are verbatim
    and tdk

6. robert34

robert34 Guest

just go to your local computer shop and try verbatim or tdk. And if these are good for you then go buy big quantity.

You dont want to end up with 50 dvds that dont work!

Verbatim and TDK should work, havent seen anyone really complain about them.