1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

batchdpg question

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by algtz1, May 20, 2007.

1. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

What video format can batchdpg convert from. I want to watch my backup dvd on my DS. I have 3rd party conversion software that can convert my backup DVD from DVD to .mpg, .avi, .wmv, .mp4, and .3gp. So which mentioned version should I convert to first before I use to batchdpg to conver to dpg? Thanks in advanced.

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

i'd go with .avi, since batchdpg likes to work closely with avisynth. basically, anything that plays on windows media player, can be converted to dpg [well, those were my results].

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

i would also say AVI for the same reason, though MPEG is also meant to be easy to work with for most things.

4. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

Thanks guys, I'll try to convert to .avi first and then .dpg.

5. algtz1

algtz1 Regular member

Did my first conversion yesterday. I will test it out as soon as my new micro SD card arrvies.

If the DS (moonshell) plays anything that plays on windows media player, can I then shrink my mp3 to wma to save space? and will it still work?

6. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

well, any video format... last time i tried wma didnt work. and look up dpgplay to see if your dpg file works. dpgplay is included with the newest verson of dpgtools by moonshell.