1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman: Arkham Asylum Help

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Drako126, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Drako126

Drako126 Member

Hi everyone
    I would like some advice on Batman: Arkham Asylum, I have downloaded this from 2 sites and both do the same thing, The game burns good onto disk and starts up perfectly, But when they strap Joker up and cart him away and I follow we get past the security scan, Then joker says something like (Tick tock is that a croc i see) Then I get a popup saying the disk is unreadable etc... I have tried cleaning the disk and restarting the xbox but it happens every time at the same point.
    I do have the latest Tomb Raider working perfectly, Burnout Paradise City: The Ultimate Box that works perfectly, The Walking Dead that works great apart from about 5 mins loading every time I die or go to next level etc....
    I have flashed my benq drive with LTPlus-0442-v3.0. I believe I have the latest dash and the xbox is a phat.
    The burners I use are Cookies Game Burner, Clone CD and ImgBurn.
    I use ABGX360 GUI with waves 1~13 that i got from the ABGX360 site saying they are the latest waves.
    Not sure what else ya might need to know, Can anyone please help me with this as i am wasting disks trying to get this to work.
    Thanks
    Drako

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Maybe the disk brand. And by the way Cookies Game Burner is just some rip-off gui for imgburn.

3. Drako126

Drako126 Member

Can you suggest a disk brand that will work and a burner to use as i am still a noob to modding and burning games for 360's
    thanks

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

get an xk3y

5. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Sounds like a bad disk image!!!

Try something else first.

Go to www.google.com

Search for cdburnerxp

its free and burns all xbox iso's without issues if you have a issue while burning it it would tell you that the image is faulty

6. Bazzini1

Bazzini1 Newbie

You recommend this over imgburn? Also as for media the best out there is the verbatims 001 (Singapore). I was confused about which media is the best to use myself and the guys here at afterdawn helped me by pointing me to the verbatims.

7. richietea

richietea Regular member

Hasn't anyone noticed a slight piracy issue going on here? Change your OP

Quote "I have downloaded this from 2 sites and both do the same thing, The game burns good onto disk".

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013