1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Batman Arkham City = no work Gears of War = work

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stevedogg, Oct 20, 2011.

1. stevedogg

stevedogg Regular member

I put on LT 2.0+ last week and have been playing Gears of War off a Memorex. About 2 hours into the game. I burned Batman yesterday on a Verbatim, but the Xbox only displays "Play Disk/Game" w/ no coverart or background image. I press "A," it goes to black screen then back to XBOX Home.

I followed this guide yesterday when burning the disk as I did with Gears, but Batman didn't work. Is something different w/ Batman? It's from Boobsman (hope I can say that):
    http://nickthegr33k.eu/XGD3burn.pdf

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  2. sn0wman1

sn0wman1 Regular member

Try reburning matey. i had same problem although the same disk worked on a friends console. Also sometimes i have to eject tray and close for my console to read properly. If it does read after that install to hdd straight away

3. Animesing

Animesing Member

I have the same problem. It happens with both Gears and Batman. I have updated and it plays other games well. It does the same exact thing. I have tried burning a couple of times with different media, same media, different speeds and i get the same thing.

4. stevedogg

stevedogg Regular member

Turns out in my case, it was a media reburning issue. Reburnt it on a memorex and booted it up fine w no probs!

5. Animesing

Animesing Member

Just to make sure, there is no 2.0 for Hitachi's yet, right?

6. BillB

BillB Regular member

Correct. Check c4evaspeaks.com to keep updated on when the team releases it.