1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery Help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Valiente, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Hey everyone, i was just wondering if anyone could help me with a small very minor question i have over a battery i purchased for the psp. Its 3600 mah battery 3.6v or something like that. I was just wondering do i need to purchase a special charger or can i use the one which comes with the psp. Another thing is how long do i have to charge it for? Same as other batterys? Until the amber light flickers off? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

3600mah? I didn't know they made it that big. I have a extended battery with 2300mah or something, and it charges fine. Just make sure it's not one of them external batteries. (Yea, it goes outside the psp, big and stupid looking.)

3. Valiente

Valiente Guest

lol okay thanks

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Where'd you find this?

5. lilfree22

lilfree22 Regular member

i wouldnt mess with out side brand they can mess you system up and i always wait till the light gose out or you can just turn the psp on and check the batt life

and yeah u can use the same charger

6. Valiente

Valiente Guest

Where'd you find this? - glenquag.. Ebay, from some Japanese shop keeper, pretty trustworthy guy too. Yeah your probably right lilfree22, yet you gotta take a risk once ina while you know lol.

7. lilfree22

lilfree22 Regular member

yeah i neva mind takein them i have a power max my self i only use it for long trips

besides that i get so many psp's i dont realy care when i brick em lol