1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery Problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ariel_mir, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ariel_mir

ariel_mir Member

After using Pandora, I restored my battery to its normal status (with the square button in the pandora's menu, "restore battery to a normal one") and it worked correctly, I turned off my PSP and then on again and the battery worked normally, after then, I formatted the Memmory stick where the eeprom.bin file was and now, my PSP won't turn on with that battery, I have to plug it with the cord, then turn it on and then, put the battery (thats the only way it can stand turned on without the cord plugged).

So, my question is: Is my battery condemned or I can still fix it? (I think it has the eeprom.bin file, because I restored the battery prior to format the memmory stick).

Any Help, will be very appreciated.

THANKS!!!

2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you're battery is still in pandora mode. also, you didn't restore the eeprom. pressing square generates a fake serial. pressing l+r restores the eeprom to the battery.

you either can keep it in pandora mode and get a second battery, or use a fake serial. fake serial batteries may or may not work all the time. you can't use the eeprom, since you formatted the memory stick, unless you saved a copy on the computer.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  3. ariel_mir

ariel_mir Member

Damn, I screwed it!

Thanks for your help anyways!!!

4. ariel_mir

ariel_mir Member

I had it on my computer, but deleted it to the trash can, and then I deleted it permanently..., Is there any way that I can restore that file?, even after deleting it from the trash can?

Thanks!

5. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

No.If I were you, I'd get a second battery and a second MS, then make a Magic MS then use the 2nd battery as your main one.