1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery Replacements...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrskitch, Jan 20, 2007.

1. mrskitch

mrskitch Member

Searched through many pages and couldn't find a topic about this, so I had to post one :)

Anyways, I've just seen on eBay batter replacements with 3600m, effectively doubling the psp's battery life. So, like most things on eBay, I wondered if any of you guys have had luck with a particular battery or and sort of add-on device?

2. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

the battery the psp i got with works fine, i just keep the handy adapter around. Doubling the life of the psp sounds good. A solid 20 hours by the looks of it.

3. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

its not recommended to use third party devices on your PSP or any console, especially really cheap ones. There is some batteries that are ok to use but you dont want to buy that from ebay.

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

i wouldn't trust them, you would be better off getting a double battery (basically two batterys together, sticks out of psp though) or a psp case or handles with an extra battery built in. both of those id buy off a known mod website ie. modchips.ca, or a major store that would test its products like walmart.

5. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007