1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battery Upgrade Trustable?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by 123Justin, Mar 8, 2007.

1. 123Justin

123Justin Member

there are many 3600 MaH batteries being sold on ebay, and what's great about it is that it is the same size as the original 1800 MaH. It is said to last much longer than the original ones though.. here is a example:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/Sony-PSP-LITHIUM...QQihZ018QQcategoryZ127742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    now.. i need some feedback on this item, does it seem trustworthy and do you guys think it'll break easily or what not cause i plan on getting one.

2. cmdr

cmdr Member

no thats a buncha shit
    Buy It Now Price = $1.48
    if its seems to good to be true it prolly is.

Also look at the feedback:

1.fake battery. lasts less then original. contacted but no reply to 4 emails.AVOID

2.Battery no good, dosent charge, Burnt out!!!

3.no difference to the regular psp battery pack usage time....very disappointed.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  3. 123Justin

123Justin Member

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

its probably good to avoid ebay for electronics unless the seller has very good feedback comments and a high percentage coz there a lot of fake goods out there - take memsticks for example - 95% of memsticks on ebay are fake!

*edit* and just coz it says 'PSP' on it doesnt make it real

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  5. cmdr

cmdr Member

Id buy direct from sony to be honest, just have 2 batt packs its no big deal. those look like scams, but if I had to pick that 2nd one looks the most legit, atleast the packageing is in engish and doesnt look like its from the 80's