1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield 3 new security checks?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hurley131, Oct 21, 2011.

  1. hurley131

    hurley131 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2006
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Has anyone heard any news if Battlefield 3 has the same checks as Forza?
     
  2. shai12

    shai12 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2006
    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Is it out already?
     
  3. cooll903

    cooll903 Regular member

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2010
    Messages:
    200
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    the offical release is tuesday. but some of us get it early.
     
  4. Farrukh49

    Farrukh49 Regular member

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2009
    Messages:
    172
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    You would expect MS to add this security to all the new games since only 97% of the game is burned with current burners and this new security is added in the remaining 3% of the ISO which cannot be burned. C4Es Burner MAX will burn 100% of the ISOs so this new security will not effect backups.
     
  5. hurley131

    hurley131 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2006
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Just wasn't sure bc over at xbox360iso someone said Forza has always been an issue since last year people were banned (retail or backup). I would assume what farrukh49 says is true for all future releases.
     
  6. Modking30

    Modking30 Regular member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2010
    Messages:
    3,169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    False. no one was banned last year. Forza is old news. Search for the new Team X burner software. New drive for PC is needed to burn these games with new FW from c4eva
     
  7. 360lifer

    360lifer Regular member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    435
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    So far I've only heard that Forza 4 needs to be 100% burn.
     
  8. hurley131

    hurley131 Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2006
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Yeah I'm getting replies on xbox360iso that it doesn't have it. I may just wait it out until my drive gets here Monday to be on the safe side. Very tempting though since im seeing posts saying "I didnt use the new burner and I've been online for a few days playing it".
     
  9. 360lifer

    360lifer Regular member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    435
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    I'm going to try it here in a couple hours so I'll let ya know how it goes.
     
  10. 360lifer

    360lifer Regular member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Messages:
    435
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    On fifth mission I think and no issues so far.

    EDIT: Zero issues the entire story so start burning! Great game btw, visuals are top notch, game play is tight, fire fights are intense, and a decent story. Tons better then black ops and moh.
     
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  11. daBoy

    daBoy Member

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2003
    Messages:
    58
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    @360lifer

    So this means Battlefield 3 will be fully playable without issues by using ImgBurn's truncate option, correct?
     
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

Share This Page