1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefront 2 Xbox 360 burn

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Nikoli25, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Nikoli25

Nikoli25 Member

So my Battlefront 2 disk for xbox has finally died. It has been working on my Xbox 360 but i never backed it up. Ive been looking all over the internet to find an iso and tutorial on burning a new one that works on xbox 360. I downloaded a few files that seemed correct but every time i burned them to my DL DVDs, it starts playing then tells me to try re downloading the media. My console is up to date and connected to XBL and the DVDs im using are very good. Im burning with Image Burn what am i doing wrong? Thanks.

And I flashed my drive with the newest ixtreme firmware and other burned games play fine.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

what firmware are you running? What drive do you have? you used ABGX to patch the iso?

3. Nikoli25

Nikoli25 Member

I have the limited edition halo 3 Xbox with the benq drive with the latest ixtreme firmware (like just this past week). Abgx always finds errors and says the file is invalid because it's too small but that is to be expected since it's for original Xbox..... I tried using xdvdmuller and this game is not in the database. I don't think I need to convert it for 360 because my old game which was for original Xbox worked on xbox360 so I just need to burn an Xbox 1 disk right? Or do I need to use xdvd muller to make it compatible with iextreme firmware.