1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BD Rebuiler preference setup

Discussion in 'Blu-ray' started by MLSelders, Dec 18, 2013.

1. MLSelders

MLSelders Member

I haven't used BD Rebuilder long and was wondering what is everyone setting preference. I'm using BD-25GB bluray disk. My first backup I did just the movie at high quality. It took a long time, but had great viewing quality. So I'm looking for setup help from people who had more time using this, so I don't waste too many disc practicing.

1. would I see the difference if I drop to better quality? quality viewing
    2. Is there a big difference if I backup the whole disk? Backup time, quality viewing

Looking to reduce the burn time but with good view quality. Would any backup setting on the BD Rebuilder, be better than the same movie on a plain dvd viewing?

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. proxpilot

proxpilot Member

i have recently started going away from discs and started streaming to a media player hooked to a 4TB HDD so i dont have to deal with the Cinavia BS anymore.

i now do a movie only convert to a DVD5 file size and i notice no difference in picture quality.

3. MLSelders

MLSelders Member

So when you do movie only, are you talking blue-ray movies, on dvd5?. Are the movies still blu-ray sharpness/quality? and can they be played in a regular DVD player?