1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beating new encryption with mac osx

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by deftone75, Mar 13, 2005.

1. deftone75

deftone75 Member

Can anyone direct me to the easiest method of beating the new bad sector encryption found on resident evil apocalypse, the grudge, the forgotten etc...? I have been using mac the ripper ver 2.6.5, then using dvd2one to shrink it, toast titanium 6 to burn. I have tried everything I can find to get past this new thing and I CANT its frustrating me. Someone help please!!!!!!

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

3. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

4. deftone75

deftone75 Member

Can someone walk me thru EXACTLY how to beat this new encryption for mac osx? I am pretty good at the dvd burning and copying process but several movies like the forgotten, the grudge and resident evil 2 keep messing up on the 3rd title set. I've tried everything I know how to do. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you read the 2 posts above your last one it would help you with your problem. Saugmon gave you the link to the MAC forum where this should have been posted in the first place. Then Jeanc1 gave you a link to update the ripper for the mac system that should correct your problem. All you have to do is click on the links.

Jerry