1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginner Help please

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ceoo18, Apr 10, 2005.

1. ceoo18

ceoo18 Guest

Ok i have a xecutioner chip put into my system, i don't remember which one since its been about a year. it has a parrel port on the back of it, and a blue light with a on off switch in the front and 5 dip switches. Now when its on and i turn on my system it says this.

Flash Bios (Cromwell)
    C 2002-2003 XBL (http//xbox-linux.sf.net) -Licensed Under the GPL
    Customized by Team Xecuter (Gttp//teamxecutioner.com)

Xbox Rev V1.0 CPU Temp 560C M/B Temp 450C

HDa St310211A 10.4 GB

HDb Thomson DVD 1.24

Insert CD with Bios Update

Ok so i started reading osme things on ur site, and tired making a cd that had a bios and dashboard and all that, used a program to make it into an iso for xbox and burned it, put it in and it did nohting. says the same thing again, so then i found a bios alone put that into a folder called bios and trie dthat , also nohting. So please help me figure out how this whole thing works, if tehre are some guides to show me how it all works and how i go about doing things on this, and where to get the latest bios, etc. it would be greatly appericated. Thanks for all the help, i will need alot of it.

2. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

Go to Xecuter's website and read there faq's your answers in there

3. modster

modster Regular member

dude,

you need to reflash your bios with a cracked version. it seems that the current bios is using the cromwell version.

go to #xbins and download the cracked bios. you need to know the version of your xbox and the chip version of your xecuter.

you can always flash the bios via http method

4. ceoo18

ceoo18 Guest

macdawg

i tired that method on there and it didn't work, put a bios on a cd and burned it using nero, no luck, any other ideas

5. Macdawgg

Macdawgg Regular member

Actually yes there are 2 other things you can try-

1. Use a DVD-R(Compusa brand) if possible

2. Buy a cheap 2 port router and FTP your way in.(easy to do)

but these should work for you. Let me know what happens