1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BENQ 1610 16X BURNER

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hockey33, Nov 22, 2004.

1. hockey33

hockey33 Member

WHAT BRAND OF DISC CAN I USE FOR THIS BURNER. I KEEP GETTING IN AND OUT ERRORS?

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi hocky33, First thing to do is turn off your caps. The forum doesn't like messages in all caps. As to you question, check this site. It usually has a good compatibility list for burners and media. Just type your model in the search block there.

http://www.videohelp.com.

Jerry

3. Sunwish

Sunwish Member

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello hockey33, I got the same burner. It is burning everything I throw at it. Mainly verbatim mcc,ricohjpn01, and even the sony d11 and sony 0401. The best part, playing in all the stand alones for myself,friends, and family.16x,no problem. My old burner had a couple of issues on stand alone playability. Try uninstall, boot up and it should reinstall.If that doesn't work,try some maxell's. Same thing happens,try firmware update. Hey sunfish,thanks for the link. I am not having any trouble but I put the link on my favorites for future issues. Later