1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benq and JungleFlasher problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by HavokPlatinum, Jul 11, 2011.

1. HavokPlatinum

HavokPlatinum Member

hey guys,

Im pretty new to the hacking thing.... but i am pretty saving when it comes to computers...

im having an issue....

I hooked up my Benq drive to directly to my sata on my computers motherboard... and the drive is being powered from the xbox....

my bios detects my drive but jungleflasher wont find the drive... what can i do... ive tried everything ...from trying different ports and nothing... i have 6 sata ports on my mobo and ive tried all the ports and different cables as well....

im thinking the im not using the right firmware... which can possible lead to JF not detecting it?!?!

im using JF 1.84

please help guys.... i would really appreciate... sorry if i posted thing in the wrong forum....

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

dude, read the manual. You need a compatible chipset. Buy the via 6421via card, lizard, or usbpro.

3. HavokPlatinum

HavokPlatinum Member

how do u know if you have a compatible chipset.?... ive seen people connect it direct to the motherboard?...

thanks in advance...