1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benq flashing/Jungle Flasher Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Mersi, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Mersi

Mersi Member

Hi,
    So i have been getting this guy to flash my xbox for me he charges around $25 NZD and so i decided that i would just start doing it myself on my laptop. I purchased some parts; PCMIA to Express card bridge, a PCMIA with a VIA VT6421 chipset. I was told to download this Port I/O driver; a manual install rar file, which i did and then installed. I also downloaded this driver as i was told i needed this driver to; via_raid_v530c.zip, except i dont know how to install it so i just ignored it (both off rapidshare). I have a windows 7 Dell Inspiron 1545 and my disk drive on my phat xbox is a Benq.
    So i took apart my xbox and connected it all up used jungle flasher to try and flash while following a tutorial on youtube(not that any are very clear). then i seemed to have a problem and it stopped. i wasnt sure what i did wrong? Now my Benq drive is not working and everytime i plug it into my computer my whole computer freezes.
    If anyone could please give me help, firstly, on how to fix my benq drive? Also help regarding flashing myself and if im doing anything wrong?
    Thanks for your help

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Follow the JF tut not youtube

3. Mersi

Mersi Member

sweet is that just on the website? do you know how to fix my benq?

4. BillB

BillB Regular member

google jungleflasher.pdf and download it. Your BenQ doesn't open when it's in your 360? If you don't have a backup of your dvdkey, you might have yourself a brick. I could be wrong. I've never used the configuration that you have with the laptop. It's best to read through the jungleflasher tutorial before attempting your first flash. Good Luck!

5. Mersi

Mersi Member

So if my benq is bricked what does that mean? is it stuffed?