1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best 360 Guitar ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by BigDK, Apr 13, 2010.

1. BigDK

BigDK Regular member

Although I've had Guitar Hero for the 360 now for well over a year, 3 days ago is when I finally got around to trying it properly.

All that lost time, but now I think I've finally found a game that will get me back again and again.

I've got the guitar that came with the Band World Tour set, it's okay but has a few issues, mainly the fret keys sticking sometimes.

Looking for a better guitar for the system, needs to be something with a quality feel and not suffering from dodgy keys, looking for a smooth action.

Anyone here have any 'hands on experience' of different 360 guitars, and could give any +/- points for them, that would help me make the decision on which one I go for

2. miketrev

miketrev Regular member

You would be better posting this in the Xbox 360 forum HERE

3. excellant

excellant Member

I really love playing Guitar Hero. This is the best I've never play any thing like it! This is sooooo awesome!

4. Laura999

Laura999 Member

probably the newer one for guitar hero 5 it will be nicely shaped and must more senstive to you hand movements but sadly will probably be the most exspensive one