1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by ooZEROoo, Jun 14, 2007.

1. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

What is the best bluetooth headset for ps3 ive noticed that motorola has a headset made for ps3 but ive bad experiences with motorola in the past im looking for something better than this POS h350

2. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

jabra bt 125...1) its bluetooth/wireless...2) its only 40 dolla at best buy...my friend got one for free using his rewards card...3) its jabra...brand that gets this stuff right...dont go for motorola or madcatz stuff...

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

cool thank u i heard jabra was good i didnt want to run out and buy more junk like that h350

4. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

haha...yea...i had a motorola once...it pissed me off...you dont have to get the model i have...just look in the jabra area...

5. TheNick

TheNick Guest

ok, looking to grab one of these off of ebay, few quick things...

do a lot of people on resistance/warhawk etc use these? im thinking itd be cool for those (and Home, later one), more so than a keyboard but how does it work, doent everyone have to have one to be heard? if im the only one in a given room with one, everyone else is on keyboards/etc nothing happens?
    Just trying to figure out the best option, this one does look pretty good tho.

6. SpideyBoy

SpideyBoy Member

well...resistance is weird because you cant hear ppl with mics...but almost every game lets you hear ppl with mics through ur tv's speakers...keyboards are great for casual messaging or chatting with ppl without mics...mics make games funner anyway...