1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best burning software for windows

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fatazzcav, Feb 13, 2005.

1. fatazzcav

fatazzcav Guest

what is the best burning software for windows xp systems? thanks

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Hee Hee, another one of those opinion threads where users argue about which is the best one to use...........LOL..............

Anyway, my 2 cents is you will not go wrong with Recordnow Deluxe Suite from http://www.sonic.com

Simple burning proggy that does exactly what it says on the label, no hassle, simple GUI, and generally just install via the options without playing around with settings......

No bells and whistles like Nero I'm afraid.............

3. meatsack

meatsack Member

The best DVD burning software I have used is DVD X Copy. However, this is no good for brand new DVD because the new ones have special encryption on them which X Copy cant break. In this case I use a combination of free programs. DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2005
  4. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

95% of the time I use DVD X Copy Xpress. You get very good quality copies and it's the fastest i've seen. Some newer dvds were giving me trouble lately ,then I ran Anydvd and now no problems

5. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

It truly depends on what you are looking for, ease, speed, quality control, etc. Are you looking for a complete 1 to 1 back up of a DVD9 to a DVD5 or just the movie itself?

Mention here what you are looking for and we'll answer it with the right info. :)

Thanks

6. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Exactly correct, we are assuming that you maybe talking about DVD Video, but could be generic.

Still Recordnow has my vote for all round burning.............